First: If you’re googling this because you think about using ColorNote: don’t! It does not support exporting your data to a free format. You have to jump through internal hoops to get it back.
If however you have used it in the past, here is how to liberate your data:
- Install the android sdk so that you have adb
- Enable adb debugging on your device
- Connect to your device:
- Connect phone via usb cable
- Switch to usb mode (in case you were debugging over network before):
- Check if your device appears in the list:
Backup ColorNote app data to
./backup.ab, i.e. run:
adb backup -noapk com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note
- extract the file:
dd if=backup.ab bs=1 skip=24 | python2 -c "import zlib,sys;sys.stdout.write(zlib.decompress(sys.stdin.read()))"= | tar -xvf -
databases/colornote.db in something like SQLite Browser
- List all the notes:
SELECT datetime(created_date/1000,'unixepoch') as created, datetime(modified_date/1000,'unixepoch') as modified,note FROM notes ORDER BY created
- Export as CSV
- Try this script to convert to org-mode headlines
Instructions based on http://android.stackexchange.com/a/92756 and http://stackoverflow.com/a/17876731.
&_rss=1 to any Ebay search to get an RSS feed for that search [source]. Works with ebay.de, but does not seem to reflect country/international settings, so it might be useless.
Some thoughts/experience with shoes
Note: I am not a cobbler, this is from my experience only and mostly trivial.
- Prefer smooth leather that can be easily cleaned, as then you will actually clean your shoes. This looks nice even if your style is casual.
- Do not mix different types of leather. See above.
- If you see folds anywhere when you wear a shoe, it is a strong sign that the shoe is too large.
- Your feet vary in size over the day. The amount of walking/standing you do might have an influence on this. Take into account when trying shoes in the morning or the evening, or when you walked a lot or not at all.
- For shoes with smooth leather, first clean with a brush, then use simple bees wax. It seems even cheaper shoe stores will (reluctantly) sell this instead of the fancier, more expensive stuff if you ask for it.
- Prefer to polish with less rather than more wax, and wax-polish several times instead.
- Regularly remove the inner sole so some air gets to the lower parts of the shoe. Especially after hiking.
- Clean of salt as soon as possible, otherwise it will destroy the leather surface
- Bicycle shoes should be tied quite strongly
- Hiking shoes can be worn tightened looser even though you can tighten them a lot. I hear this is useful when going down hill.
- Really basic: make sure your socks do not form creases where you can potentially get blisters.
- Check the back of the outer sole to see if you walk too much on the outside or the inside of your foot. Try to focus on how you walk, and try to make a conscious effort to have a good walk.
In case you need to replace your shoelaces:
- k1x Cali
- 120 cm
- Boxfresh Eavis
- 110 cm
- Hanwag Waxenstein Bio
- 170 cm
Here’s my collection of important computer graphics conference’s deadlines for
org-mode. Dates in the future are just shifted by one year from the last conference, so make sure to double-check dates.
* Conference Deadlines
** SIGGRAPH Papers Deadline
DEADLINE: <2017-01-20 Fri -2m ++1y>
** Computer Graphics International Papers Deadline
DEADLINE: <2017-02-14 Tue -2m ++1y>
** EGPGV Papers Deadline
DEADLINE: <2017-02-19 Sun -2m ++1y>
** EGSR Papers Deadline
DEADLINE: <2016-04-01 Fri 00:00 -2m ++1y>
*** Abstract Deadline
DEADLINE: <2016-03-28 Mon 23:59 -2m ++1y>
** HPG papers deadline
DEADLINE: <2017-04-04 Tue 23:59 -2m ++1y>
*** Notification of paper acceptance
*** Revised papers due
** Pacific Graphics Papers Deadline
DEADLINE: <2017-06-03 Sat -2m ++1y>
** SIGGRAPH Asia Papers Deadline
DEADLINE: <2017-06-02 Fri -2m ++1y>
** VMV Papers Deadline
DEADLINE: <2017-06-20 Mon -2m ++1y>
** TODO EG Papers Deadline
DEADLINE: <2016-10-14 Fri -2m ++1y>
*** TODO Abstract Deadline
DEADLINE: <2017-10-07 Sat -1w ++1y>
** TODO I3D Papers Deadline
DEADLINE: <2016-10-21 Fri -2m ++1y>